Sunday, April 12, 2009

I got flower pollen all over my favorite blouse on Saturday so I washed and it wouldn't come off!!!!?

Does anyone have any home remedies or a solution to taking this out?
I got flower pollen all over my favorite blouse on Saturday so I washed and it wouldn%26#039;t come off!!!!?
I have done this several times. Try putting full strenth detergent on the pollen and let soak for a while and then wash. The only other thing I can think of is maybe hydrogen peroxide. I know this works on some tough stains Another thing to try is goop. It is in the automobile section of places like walmart and is really cheap. A lot of the times it will get grease and other stains out of clothers that have already been dried This is a tough one--good luck.
Reply:i hope your not allergic..affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment